10 Winter Date Night Ideas
Amid the busyness of the holiday season, it is important to slow down and find time to have date nights with your significant other. Whether you are looking for a more active date or something simple and easy, this list provides ten ideas perfect for the cooler weather and holiday season.
1. Sleep in and go to breakfast at your favorite cafe.
2. Have a slumber party at home with movies and popcorn.
3. Host a double date and decorate cookies.
4. Attend your local high school musical: these are inexpensive and can be very good.
5. Cut down your own Christmas tree.
6. Build a snowman.
7. Drive around to look at Christmas lights.
8. Decorate a Christmas tree.
9. Curl up in your pajamas, grab a hot chocolate, light a fire, and read to each other.
10. Go Christmas caroling in your neighborhood.